
Thought we'd include a few pictures of us out and about in our new town. Here's Shanee with an adorable little neighborhood girl.
You may have noticed that Shanee is in a lot of the pictures we've posted. There's basically two reasons for this: 1) Somebody's gotta take the pictures 2) That person is usually me (Jesse). While I have no problem with it, Shanee says we need some more pictures of me on here. So...
I'm the one in the middle with the bod of bronze. I've been hittin' the gym since we got here.Okay, so I didn't compete in the "Senior National Mr. India Bodybuilding Championship," but I was there to take this disgusting picture. We stepped in briefly one day while we were in Darjeeling.
Here's another pic of Shanee towering over one of the locals. This one was taken in Darjeeling, India--our city doesn't have any hills like the ones you see here.
No comments:
Post a Comment