We are the Snodgrasses, and we live and work in South Asia. This blog is about us, our work, and the God we love.
Monday, August 20, 2007
We Love Being Pregnant!
Kari and I enjoyed a few days together in India last week. We went to get ultrasounds together and played with a Doppler device that her mom sent her, listening to our babies' heartbeats.
I just finished 3 months, and Kari is at about 6 1/2 months.
Congratulations! That is awesome news - where will you deliver? If you need any Bumrungrad tips, I've got them! Email me! I am sooooo happy for you guys! Love, Michelle
4 comments:
Hey you're pregnant! Congrats! When are you due??
You and Kari look so cute!! Whoo hoo!!! AGM is going to be fun next year with all the babies!!! You look awesome!
We are so happy for you both. You look great!! The Trussell
Congratulations! That is awesome news - where will you deliver? If you need any Bumrungrad tips, I've got them! Email me! I am sooooo happy for you guys! Love, Michelle
Post a Comment