you are looking great! Cant wait to "meet" your little one through your blog! and when do you guys go on SSA? We go May '09 - Jan '10. Maybe we will run into you there...
Shanee- Do you remember when ya'll stopped through Evansville and visited us when I was 8 months pregnant with Joshua?!!! We stood back to back and I looked HUGE compared to your little body!!!!:) Sure wish I could do that with you now!:) You look beautiful! No surprise that you are only showing in your belly:) We continue to pray for you and Priya. Merry Christmas! Love- Lindsey
Shanee you aqre soooo beautiful, but I knew you would be. The goodness just radiates from you. Take care and have a Merry oops Happy Christmas. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait for Priya to get here. Love you lots. Keep the letters coming. I LOVE them. Coach Gray
5 comments:
Lookin' good :) Why not show it off :)
you are looking great! Cant wait to "meet" your little one through your blog! and when do you guys go on SSA? We go May '09 - Jan '10. Maybe we will run into you there...
Shanee, you look sooooo beautiful!!!!!!! Love, Jane
Shanee-
Do you remember when ya'll stopped through Evansville and visited us when I was 8 months pregnant with Joshua?!!! We stood back to back and I looked HUGE compared to your little body!!!!:) Sure wish I could do that with you now!:) You look beautiful! No surprise that you are only showing in your belly:) We continue to pray for you and Priya. Merry Christmas!
Love-
Lindsey
Shanee you aqre soooo beautiful, but I knew you would be. The goodness just radiates from you. Take care and have a Merry oops Happy Christmas. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait for Priya to get here. Love you lots. Keep the letters coming. I LOVE them. Coach Gray
Post a Comment