We have many friends with new babies. This is my friend Tara and her 15-day-old daughter, who has yet to be named (cultural thing). Isn't she absolutely beautiful? I gave her 2 of Priya's outfits. Tara is a dear friend, and understands the pain we are experiencing. Her first son died when he was 2 months old. Tara is Binod's older sister.
A few days after we got back, Binod came over to tell us that the night before his younger sister Sushila had a miscarriage. She and her husband had spent the night with Binod, which is right across the street from our house. I was able to comfort her, cry with her, and assure her that this was not her fault. I am really thankful that God gave me that opportunity to minister to her. 2 Cor. 1:4 has come to life to me-I am able to comfort others in a special way now.
1 comment:
Wow! God is cool.
Post a Comment