Shanee and I recently took a trip to Tucson, Arizona. While we were there we took a day trip to the Grand Canyon. The scale is just incomprehensible.
On the way back we stopped in Sedona, which is touted as the mystical center of the universe. Arizona is a strange place. Between the various Hindu-named rock outcroppings at the Canyon and the new-age vibe of Sedona, it was almost like we were back in South Asia. Well, not really.
We were in Tucson visiting some old college friends. They started a campus church at the U of A--check it out at:
www.damascusroadtucson.com.
3 comments:
Cool! Sounds like a lot of fun :)
Two pics...that's it!!! you all are terds! Shanee I like your hair...did you cut it? Love ya
Hey Jesse, I enjoyed having you speak at our church while Jay was away...I finally have had time to check out your blog. I will be keeping up with you as you return on the mission field later on.
Keep throwing the seeds!
Post a Comment