This is wonderful news! I hadn't checked your blog for several days and read about Joya in the GC paper. What a beautiful blessing she is! Congratulations to you both. Shanee you look stunning and Joya is precious! We will continue to pray for your family. Jennifer Couch
7 comments:
Snods, that is one cute kid. It is good to hear that everyone is doing well.
Congrat's...I am glad to hear that all is well!!!
She is beautiful! Congrats again.
Guys, I just heard your great news via the Parkers! Congratulations...she's a knockout!
she's beautiful guys! Congrats!
Congrats Jesse and Shanee!! I heard the news from Gentrie and had to check her out for myself! She is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you two!
This is wonderful news! I hadn't checked your blog for several days and read about Joya in the GC paper. What a beautiful blessing she is! Congratulations to you both. Shanee you look stunning and Joya is precious! We will continue to pray for your family.
Jennifer Couch
Post a Comment