Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meeting the Crandalls...


Here's Joya meeting little Abigail Crandall. Abby's a momma-in-training. Whenever we watch the Crandall kids, Abby's always making me put her baby doll inside my shirt and pretend like I'm pregnant.






How could you not rub that head?





























4 comments:

the broomes said...

Dear Joya, Caleb Judson here. My mom let me use her blog to introduce myself to ya. I just wanted to say that I'm very glad that you were born and although we are going to grow up VEEERRRRRRYYYY far away from each other, I hope that we can one day be friends. Mom and Dad are also kinda pro-arranged marriages, so maybe someday in like 20 or so years, our parents can talk. Anyways, have a great day sleeping, eating and pooping. Your friend, Caleb.

Ali said...

Hey there Snods...:) Ali here, just hoping to get in touch with you before next Thursday to see if it would be possible to see you. I'm currently attempting all means of communication. :)

The Hagens said...

rejoicing with you guys at the arrival of your precious little Joya. She is absolutely precious, and I can't wait to watch her grow up on the blog. Just wish we lived closer! Speaking of which, when do you guys head back to the other side of the world? We are in MO right now...would be great if we could see you before you go!

Grace said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I had not heard that she had made her appearance! She is beautiful!

I was wondering if Jesse would add Steve and I as Facebook friends, since we can't add you. (Steve Howell and Grace Gravina Howell)