Monday, August 24, 2009

Out and About...


Aww-look at her...she's absolutely petrified. "Daddy, you might want to brush the teeth next time."








With Momma in the baby sling. She loves this one too, as you can see.








Could somebody please tell us how the car seat fits nicely into the little front rack of the Target cart so Joya doesn't have to fight the Wheat Thins box for some leg room?


Home from the shopping trip...'nuff said.





5 comments:

Ross Christopher said...

lookin' good!

The Hagens said...

what a cutie! keep the pics coming :)

Shannon said...

She's so cute!
I love that last one with her bow all cock-eyed. :)

In Everything said...

Love her sleeping the carrier... so funny:)

I never could get the carrier in grocery carts so I wasn't worried about it.... some people are fine just to put it on up there, but it always worried me.

If she likes the sling, just wear her... lighter to carry:) And she might even be more content for longer:)

Stephanie Halburr said...

She's beautiful! Is she doing well at night? How's mommy doing?