We are the Snodgrasses, and we live and work in South Asia. This blog is about us, our work, and the God we love.
I love it, love it, love it!!! She is truly a precious little girl and Sammie's future wife...it's a done deal!!!
I LOVE her smile!
wow what great pics! ones you will cherish forever. it is amazing how quickly these baby days pass us by.
Our God is an awesome God, What great gifts he gives us..... Hope to see you all before you leave in Oct. Let me know when you are going to be up this way. Betty
She is sooooo adorable with that smile. Joya has changed so much in such a short time since I saw her. PLEASE send more pictures. Jean
What a precious smile!!! Mom and Sara have told me all about how wonderful she is.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it, love it, love it!!! She is truly a precious little girl and Sammie's future wife...it's a done deal!!!
I LOVE her smile!
wow what great pics! ones you will cherish forever. it is amazing how quickly these baby days pass us by.
Our God is an awesome God, What great gifts he gives us..... Hope to see you all before you leave in Oct. Let me know when you are going to be up this way. Betty
She is sooooo adorable with that smile. Joya has changed so much in such a short time since I saw her. PLEASE send more pictures. Jean
What a precious smile!!! Mom and Sara have told me all about how wonderful she is.
Post a Comment