
A few weeks ago we had a great visit from our friend Tripti. Tripti went to college with us, and still lives in the States. She came home for a couple of months this summer and made some time to come and see us.
Behind these two happy campers you can see the faint, white outlines of some real mountains--the Himalayas. We're pretty sure Everest is off to the left.

As you can see from this picture, most of the time I had no other choice but to take "candid" photos of our time with Tripti. That is because Tripti and Shanee were yakking non-stop. By "yakking" I mean, of course, talking.
In this picture we're at the top of some "hills" overlooking the Terai, or lowlands, of our country. Behind these two yappers was a clear view of the Himalayas.

Ever seen three nerds on a dirt-bike? Well, now you have.
2 comments:
loved the new pics! those mountains are amazing. thanks for your note recently. a real encouragement. actually, feeling a little down tonight - maybe i will go read it again... :) thinking of you guys.
I'm always so glad to see that you both look so well and happy. I'm so proud of you and the work that you are doing for the Lord! Press on, dear friends. We love you guys--Miriam
Post a Comment