Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hot Mamas!

While Jesse was roughing it in the mountains, I enjoyed a week with my pregnant friends in Ktmdu. Kari is at 7 months, Shanee at 4 months, and Kristin at 3 months. We also found out the great news that we're having a girl! So Kari has Hannah, Shanee has Priya, and Kristin has twins!

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

AWESOME! I love that pic! That's great!!! whoo hooo! Ching Mai is going to be so much fun next year with all the new babies! Priya is such a cool name! I love it!! :) whoo hoo!

Kelley C said...

How fun that you guys all get to be pregnant together!

Aw- a girl! I love love love having a daughter. And Priya is a beautiful name. I love the meaning of it too. One of my good friends is Supriya- greatly beloved.

mom s said...

Three beautiful women and 4! beautiful babies to be. You are so lucky to be going through pregnancy together. Can't wait to see you in Nov. Love, Mom S

The Hagens said...

How wonderful it is that you all get to be pregnant together! The name you have chosen is beautiful and I love its meaning in your new country's tongue. Can't believe Kristin is having twins! So exciting. Will be continuing to think of all of you and your coming little ones.

Tonya Dixon said...

You all look great! I wish I could have been in the picture with you (two months ago, before Micah came!) Please send the other mommies my congratulations too! Ryan and Kristen are going to be very busy next year!