Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another "Family" Get-Together


Jesse and I had an unexpected trip into Ktmdu again this month. We were supposed to be busy giving 2 trainings in the East, but due to strikes and road closings, both trainings were cancelled. We were expecting to be stuck at home for awhile, but then a friend in Ktmdu asked us to come and help with a training there, so we enjoyed another week with friends. These pics were taken at a bonfire/cook-out at the Allinders. It felt like home, sitting around the fire in the cool weather, talking with family. I'm sitting with Charlotte, the Allinders' youngest girl (not counting the one on the way). The training went great.

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yea! That looks like fun! Sitting around a fire - too cool! Awesome :)

Ross Christopher said...

you guys look great. you're emails always come as an inspiration. take care. you're in our prayers.

-ross & kate

Shank Family Adventure said...

Hey boogerweeds, I was hoping to see some belly pics too! Where are they?!?