We took a trip west to Pokhara, or Pokharadise, as I like to call it. It is, for reasons pictured here, the tourist haven of Nepal. This was the amazing view that greeted us every morning we were there. We had to work a little to get to this photo op: a half-an-hour drive and then an hour hike up to catch the sunrise over the Annapurna Mountain Range. All in all I'd say it was worth it.
The next morning we went up to another lookout to catch the view. On the way down we stopped for a coffee break at this amazing little restaurant.
6 comments:
AWESOME VIEW! How fun!
I miss amazing views like that!! Missouri is cool, but in different ways for sure. :)
Hi
I found your blog through Jen B . I am so excited for you guys. I hope to one day see you and meet your little girl. I am keeping you in my thoughts.
Hey Jesse and Shanee! Duke told me about your blog, and I just got on and read almost 3 mos worth of entries.. Shanee--I'm praying for a safe pregnancy for you and an even safer delivery for Miss Priya Jean (what a beautiful name, by the way!). I'm about ready to pop myself.. :) (Any day now with a little boy, #2.)
Have a blessed thanksgiving!!
kak (katharine block.. now katharine scheusner) :)
Hello our dear friends!!!
It is sooo good to see pictures and hear about life for the Snodgrass fam! I am so excited to hear about little Priya!!! We pray and think of ya'll often and will continue to pray for preganancy and delivery. We just got internet at home...so hopefully I will be able to keep up with staying in touch better:) We love ya'll and are so thankful for your friendship!
Much love-
Lindsey
Hello our dear friends!!!
It is sooo good to see pictures and hear about life for the Snodgrass fam! I am so excited to hear about little Priya!!! We pray and think of ya'll often and will continue to pray for preganancy and delivery. We just got internet at home...so hopefully I will be able to keep up with staying in touch better:) We love ya'll and are so thankful for your friendship!
Much love-
Lindsey
Post a Comment