Here is our second daughter. At least, we're pretty sure she's a daughter. We haven't gotten proper confirmation since about month four. Everytime since then the child has been less than cooperative. She is doing well--right in the middle of the growth chart. Her humerus (sp?) measured a little small so Shanee is worried she'll get my short arms. I'm just afraid she won't get my jokes. We are so blessed to have her. We cannot believe it will be three more months until we get to see her.
Finally, our passion for our baby has caused us to think more about other babies who may not be so welcomed in their families. I would direct your attention to the following website: http://twentytwowords.com/2009/05/13/john-piper-addresses-president-obama-on-abortion/ . Take a look at what one of the world's best pastors had to say about the "right" to end precious little lives.
11 comments:
that is a great sonogram picture!
swizeet! i'm surprised we didn't see a curly fro though...?
-ross
Oh, soo sweet! A sweet little girl!! I am very excited for you guys:)
Maybe see you on May 22nd:) Brian will be graduating:) Whoo-hoo:)
Very few people get your jokes! God bless you as you wait for your bundle of joy to arrive!
Congrats!!!!!!! How fun!!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!Fun!!!
The Shanks shared with us a while back that you were expecting again. We just want you to know that we have been praying for you and thinking about you even though we haven't communicated that. What a precious ultrasound! I still pull out Caleb's ultrasound pics and look at them every once in a while. We can't wait to see all three of you in India!
Yeah!!! A girl! Very cool! Praise God for precious little girls. I just booked a flight to be in MO May 25th through June 3rd. I would LOVE to see y'all if it works out...let me know. Fred can't come- but the kiddos and I will be in Saint Louie. Love y'all and are so excited for you both and this sweet little one!
It was so great meeting ya'll while you were here in Wake Forest! Your baby is beautiful...what a blessing to catch a glimpse through an ultrasound! We'll keep praying for ya'll!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her when you guys get back to our part of the world!
so excited for u guys! any chance we will get to see you at some point since we are all in the great state of MO right now? :)
Absolutely wonderfully exciting! Shanee you look so cute! I'm sooooo happy for you two!
Post a Comment