Friday, July 31, 2009

Belly Pics!




Here are some pics of my big belly at 36 weeks (taken July 12th). I felt an urgency to get them posted today, b/c Joya could come anytime, and once she's here, no one will care about my pregnancy pictures. :) Down to 8 days until her due date (Aug. 8th)!


3 comments:

In Everything said...

Beautiful pictures!! And what an exciting time. Praying for you in these "last days" and for a safe delivery:)

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering how you all have been doing. I am glad to see your belly pics. :) You all look great. You're in my prayers. And I love the name Joya. Beautiful.

Amy Birkland

Parker Family said...

Shanee-
You look so beautiful! I wish I was there with you. I can't wait to meet little Joya and I know you are ready to have her in your arms. You are in my prayers everyday. I love you! I am just so thankful and I couldn't be happier for you. So glad you posted these!
Kristin