Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just talkin' away...

3 comments:

Miriam said...

I love it! She's so cute. Isaiah is doing the same thing, and it's so fun!

Jean Stockdale said...

Thank you for continuing to keep us updated on the fabulous journey the Lord is taking you on. Craig and I will never forget the precious time the Lord gave us with you in Nepal. It was very hard to leave you all and return home. Our hearts were knit to yours for the sweet time we had there.

We are so excited for the new adventure in India. We have taught in Hyderbad 2x and we love the precious people that crossed our paths there. We continue to travel and teach making at least one overseas trip a year. Perhaps our paths will cross again. We have such fond memories of a meal shared with a cold coffee concoction, of Paul's Nepali banana split (2 of them I think), shopping in the market place for Patagonia jackets that reversed to say "North Face", jostling down a "road" to speak each morning and night and seeing oxen teams, and beautiful people, and lovely countryside. And of course we will never forget Benod and his family or meeting his dad in the village.

I know the Lord has much more in store for you guys and that darling little one. Her name is obviously quite fitting. I am sorry to hear of Joya's recent GI problems and we will pray they prove to be insignificant. I know this pulls at your paternal heartstrings!!

We were able to travel to Asia this year and hope to return to continue more work there. I have officially launched a ministry to produce my Bible studies for moms, my speaking, and my writing ministry. Not that I think you have one bit of spare time, but the DVDs of 2 of my series are online now at www.bellevue.org. The first series is called "Joy in the Journey" (Philipians) and the second is "High Stepping in Heavenly Places (Ephesians). Ten lectures are available online if you have high speed internet. We are also hosting an online study with the DVDs, study notes to download, podcasts, and interaction with other moms. The details are on my blog at http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com. I doubt you will have any free time for a while,but perhaps you can "join in online" for a dose of encouragement and inspiration in the fine art of mothering. You and Jesse look to be "pros" at it!! Blessings to all. And Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.

Jean Stockdale said...

Thank you for continuing to keep us updated on the fabulous journey the Lord is taking you on. Craig and I will never forget the precious time the Lord gave us with you in Nepal. It was very hard to leave you all and return home. Our hearts were knit to yours for the sweet time we had there.

We are so excited for the new adventure in India. We have taught in Hyderbad 2x and we love the precious people that crossed our paths there. We continue to travel and teach making at least one overseas trip a year. Perhaps our paths will cross again. We have such fond memories of a meal shared with a cold coffee concoction, of Paul's Nepali banana split (2 of them I think), shopping in the market place for Patagonia jackets that reversed to say "North Face", jostling down a "road" to speak each morning and night and seeing oxen teams, and beautiful people, and lovely countryside. And of course we will never forget Benod and his family or meeting his dad in the village.

I know the Lord has much more in store for you guys and that darling little one. Her name is obviously quite fitting. I am sorry to hear of Joya's recent GI problems and we will pray they prove to be insignificant. I know this pulls at your paternal heartstrings!!

We were able to travel to Asia this year and hope to return to continue more work there. I have officially launched a ministry to produce my Bible studies for moms, my speaking, and my writing ministry. Not that I think you have one bit of spare time, but the DVDs of 2 of my series are online now at www.bellevue.org. The first series is called "Joy in the Journey" (Philipians) and the second is "High Stepping in Heavenly Places (Ephesians). Ten lectures are available online if you have high speed internet. We are also hosting an online study with the DVDs, study notes to download, podcasts, and interaction with other moms. The details are on my blog at http://jeanstockdale.typepad.com. I doubt you will have any free time for a while,but perhaps you can "join in online" for a dose of encouragement and inspiration in the fine art of mothering. You and Jesse look to be "pros" at it!! Blessings to all. And Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.