Friday, February 19, 2010

Cooking Lessons


I really enjoyed cooking with our moms. I learned how to make biscuits from Jane and chicken pot pie and pie crust from my mom. I'm also learning how to make some Indian dishes from my friend and house helper Lata (pictured above). We have our team over for fellowship every Sunday night, so I'm enjoying making a big American meal for them every week. Now that I am home more with Joya, I'm getting into "homemaking" a little more (my dad won't believe this!). Today I made homemade hot rolls, and this weekend I'm making an apple pie. And one of my favorite things to do is look at cooking websites for new recipes. So if anyone has any favorite recipes they want to share, especially involving chicken or vegetables, please send them my way!

1 comment:

Shank Family Adventure said...

I found a great recipe for sweet and sour chicken on line...it's really easy..call me and I will give it to you! I loooove cooking!