The bottom photo shows some of my new friends in our neighborhood. I think I live in one of the friendliest neighborhoods in India. All of these ladies stopped by my house on their way to a party one day, and they have all been so helpful to me. They love when I bring Joya over to their houses. I am now knows as "Joya's mommy." I really am thankful.
We are the Snodgrasses, and we live and work in South Asia. This blog is about us, our work, and the God we love.
Friday, February 19, 2010
The Lord's Provision
The bottom photo shows some of my new friends in our neighborhood. I think I live in one of the friendliest neighborhoods in India. All of these ladies stopped by my house on their way to a party one day, and they have all been so helpful to me. They love when I bring Joya over to their houses. I am now knows as "Joya's mommy." I really am thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment