Thanks for sharing the pics shanee! That little Joya is a DOLL!!!! Please come in March...I want to squeeze that little precious Doll!! I'm so glad you posted pics of her and your home...your house is beautiful, I know that you are going to use it for His Glory! You already are... love you guys1
We love looking at your pictures! We think we recognize the dress Joya is wearing. She is an absolutely beautiful little girl and so expressive. So glad your mom's got to go visit. Your house is beautiful. Adam and Denette Reed
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pics shanee! That little Joya is a DOLL!!!! Please come in March...I want to squeeze that little precious Doll!! I'm so glad you posted pics of her and your home...your house is beautiful, I know that you are going to use it for His Glory! You already are...
love you guys1
We love looking at your pictures! We think we recognize the dress Joya is wearing. She is an absolutely beautiful little girl and so expressive. So glad your mom's got to go visit. Your house is beautiful.
Adam and Denette Reed
Post a Comment